torsdag 9 januari 2014

Warzone Resurrection Review Part 7: Miscellaneous Miniatures.

1. Dark Legion Miniatures
2.Dark Legion Cards
3. Brotherhood Miniatures
4. Brotherhood Cards
5.Bauhaus Miniatures
6.Bauhaus Cards
7. Misc Miniatures
8. Misc Cards
9. Rulebook from a non rules perspective


Welcome to the 7th instalment in my review of Warzone Resurrection this time dealing with Miscellaneous Miniatures yep that stuff I couldn't fit anywhere else. For the 6th part look no further.

So here we go.

 First of we have Mishima Ronin samurau, now these may be the best standard troops in the range, they are absolutely gorgeous. Sadly their swords dont seem to agree with being shipped. Let's look closer at that.
 Yep out of three katanas in the box two are broken and it's not exactly like I can pin them. But I'll have a word with prodos about that, of course they can't be blamed for how the Swedish postal service handles their packages, but who knows. On to happier things.

 This Is Andrew Drougan, I named him, he is also Michael Farraday I didn't name him. Really nice mini, I prefer the rifle to the chainripper (?) but I have four of them so I'll assemble both versions. No issues with any of my four sets of this guy, I' recomend getting him but since he was Limited edition that may not be so easy.

 As was this guy, this my friends is Tatsumoto, he's a tiger dragon doomtrooper. and a really nice mini, i have two or three of him. Going to assemble one I'm thinking flying stand to make it look like he's leaping though the air.

He has some weird pins sticking out if his back though and nothing that seem to fin those, anyone care to shed light on the situation?



anyway we're done with the Miscellaneous Miniatures, see you in part 8 the last card instalment.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar